Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It isn't the end ...

I guess this will be my last "official" blog for class, but I intend to keep up with my dance blog to keep everyone up to date on Boston dance news.

I am planning to attend Alvin Ailey's shows coming next weekend, Classic Balanchine and Giselle put on by the Boston Ballet in May and to see Emerson's spring musical production of On The Town. I am also planning a trip soon to New York City to see Legally Blonde, the Musical and could not be more excited.

I have learned a ton about how to blog and be more competent computer-wise and how to at least be vaguely Internet savvy. Blogging about dance let me utilize a hobby and find out more about it to teach myself and inform all who read my blog.

So keep an eye out because I am hoping to at least blog once a week after the semester ends and to definitely add posts to preview performances, review performances and talk about auditions and what's new in the dance world.

Also ... coming in the end of May I will be recapping "So You Think You Can Dance" just as I did with "Dancelife." I wish I could've gotten into "Dancing with the Stars" but have only had time to just catch pieces of episodes when they air and on You Tube.

So this isn't goodbye ... it's simply be back soon.

No comments: