Wednesday, April 11, 2007

June "Riverdance" tickets are now on sale

The Shubert Theatre will be a temporary home to the internationally-acclaimed and world-renowned Riverdance show, featuring traditional Irish step dancing and music. The show will run from June 20 until July 8 and tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster.com.

For more information about the upcoming show check here.

Tickets run $29.50 - $69.50. I am planning to do a little research about Irish Step dancing because just last semester a freshman dancer who joined NUDANCO brought Irish Step to our community to great enthusiasm from the dance members and the audiences of our shows.

Irish Step dance is a disciplined and very technical cultural dance art form and I have attempted it myself, to my own embarrassment. However, practice will eventually make perfect, and dancing while learning about another culture is the greatest combination for me.

No comments: