Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm hooked

So I didn't think I would anticipate what happens on the next episode of "Dancelife" but this week's episode really shed some light onto the personalities, family life and dance career nuances I thought would've been left out.

I am extremely tired ... so I will write the full recap tomorrow.

But if you are bored and need a dance fix ... head to http://www.dancelife.mtv.com/ to learn choreography by Staci, to find out how Tone and Rich got into choreography and to watch some of the best dance music videos of all time (according to JLO, cast members and of course, MTV).

Also check out music videos that the cast have danced in, such as the Prince video "Black Sweat" which Celestina essentially starred in and Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous" where Kenny danced with Nelly herself.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: