Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Stomach virus= not a good blog enabler

So I haven't been feeling too well at ALL, and I realize I am very very behind on my blogging.

A lot has happened in my own dance life as well as shows I've been to.

So here's a little preview of what's to come in blogs this week:

Dancelife Episode 8: the series (or season) finale. Even the Dancelife site didn't specify which it was.

My very own dance life took me to New York to audition for "So You Think You Can Dance" (plus pictures and some of the great people I met there).

Closing night at "New Visions", a great contemporary show from the Boston Ballet this season featuring a world premiere by Jorma Elo as well as two seminal contemporary pieces including "Polyphonia."

An encounter at Boston Dancewear, the only full-fledged dance outfitting and shoe store in Boston proper, leads me to realize I still want to do pointe despite having never done it as a child. Amy, a sweet, friendly and extremely helpful sales associate at the store, as well as a Boston Conservatory graduate helped me try on shoes and inspired me by telling me she didn't start pointe until she was 17 years old.


Plus there is much much more. Clearly I am extremely behind. So just try to be patient as I nurse myself back to health.

No comments: